Thursday, September 25, 2008

This Will Knock your Socks Off!

Check out these dog socks...they are so doggone cool I can't stop waggin' my tail! My Mom has the Rhodesian Ridgeback ones but you can get just about any breed you desire. :) My Nanny got them for my Mom a while back, and I think she got them from a vendor at Pike Place Market in Seattle or maybe it was at a craft show...I'm not sure. Anyway, Mom and I did some sniffin' around and found doggoneglamorous.com...they have these cool socks that you can order online. So, go ahead...show your love and pride for your favorite dog by wearing some barkariffic socks! I promise people won't laugh at you...at least not too many! ;) Who cares if they do...at least your feet will be nice and toasty and every time you look at your socks you will be reminded of your best friend! :)

I give them four paws up!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That site is brilliant..ahhhh Im trying to pay off a pup so I cant shop, but its bookmarked...

i just kept saying Mmmm I want that, and that, and one of those, and that, and two of those....love it

Abby said...

Those are great! Missed you last night!

Simba said...

BOL! So cute!!

wags,

Simba