Monday, October 20, 2008

Bats taste like paper....

I never would have guessed. So, if you are thinking of eating any bats for Halloween...DON'T...it's a major let down. For some reason, Mom was very upset that I wanted to taste the big brown bat. She kept saying that she had made it for school and it was a Venn Diagram for her students (whatever that is??) And how now she has to make another one, and that she drew it by hand and it wasn't fun to cut out...blah, blah, blah! I guess I wasn't supposed to eat it but how was I to know! It just looked like a big, juicy bat to me! ;)

3 comments:

Abby said...

Oh you naughty dog!! Your poor mother!

Sames Blogs said...

BARK!! The rule in our house, if we can reach it, it is for us to eat or chew! How were you to know?
BARK! Sasha the Princess

Simba said...

Muuahahahahaha!! Awww..poor mom...but hey, like you said..you had to see how it tasted!

wags,

Simba