Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving and weekend visitors!

Well, this is pretty much all the turkey I got for Thanksgiving! Needless
to say, Thanksgiving was a bust this year! Next year, I have decided to sneak the turkey from the oven while the humans aren't paying attention. muuuhahahahaaaaaa!

In other news, My Uncle Joel and his friend Etsuko came over this weekend! We went for a walk by the river and I had a fun time playing with them! It had been a long time since I had seen Uncle Joel so it was a PAWESOME weekend! Hopefully, he comes over again real soon!

Uncle Joel and Etsuko brought me some cool toys too! What a lucky girl am I!! The toys say naughty and nice...hmmmm, which one shall I choose today! Thanks Uncle Joel and Etsuko...I LOVE my toys and I can't wait to see you again!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are pretty luck to get TWO new stuffies! The look on your face makes me think you were into the Naughty One! BOL!

Licks,
Kylie

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Hi Dear Nala!!!!
what a great idea that have had to steal the turkey next year!!!
poor baby...have left of it so few this year!!!
but your face with the tongue of out is all to laugh!!!
Be fantastic!!!!
we're very happy that you have had a great time with your uncle and his friend!!!
we hoper that they come over again so you'll be very very happy!!!
your toys are very cool!!finally how is been the one that you have choose????
We love see your pictures!!!!!!!
lots o love!!!

Clover said...

Hi Nala!
Sounds like you had a great time! Lucky girl!
Love Clover xo

Raising Addie said...

Nala we know that you are nice!

AND very sweet!

Kisses
Addie

Anonymous said...

Hi Nala! Thanks for playing in my contest! I wish you luck, be sure to keep checking back, the more you post the more you can win!

I will have to work on my Mom and Dad about the sleepover... They weren't really sure exactly where you live but something about being out of state! Apparently that means it's too far! rats! I'll keep working on them cause I love to play chase and keep a way!
Licks,
Kylie