Friday, July 1, 2011

Waiting On My Baby Sister



Well, Mom is due to have MY baby sister next Wednesday, but I can hardly wait!!  It could be any day or it could be even longer than next Wednesday...at least that's what Mom tells me.  I sure am hoping it's not too much longer.  I have been watching over her room diligently.  I've already found a nice, cozy spot to lay in her room...right in front of her crib.  I hear babies smell soooo good...I'm super excited to give baby Joslyn a good sniff when she gets home, and I'll probably attempt to give her a few kisses although Mom says my kisses need to be reserved for only her and Dad for awhile. Whatever Mom!  We'll see about that! ;)



I know my days as an only child are short in number these days, but I think I am going to be ok with that! As you can see, Mom still adores ME as much as ever!  I think it will be fun to have 3 girls in the house as we can gang up on Dad! BOL!  Dad, if you are reading this then please know that Mom forced me to say that...please don't hold it against me and withhold my treats. :)


This was from last week...Mom was 38 1/2 weeks...now she is 39 1/2 weeks.  Can you believe a little baby is in her tummy....how bizarre!


This is Joslyn's room...mostly birdies, but there are a few puppy things around too.  There's a basket of puppy toys on the floor, two puppies hanging off her crib, one puppy bobble head thingy on the windowsill, and notice the painting of yours truly in the upper right hand corner! :)


Plus, 75% of the books she has are about DOGS and there's even a statue of me looking over her.  Mom made it in an art education class a few years ago. :)  She made me a little on the chunky side, but I'll forgive her. ;)  Anyway, the countdown is on, and I can't wait to meet my little sis!

Kisses,
Nala

14 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are sending our very best wishes to Mom for a healthy and beautiful baby and an easy delivery. Joslyn is such a pretty name. We can't wait to meet her.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Sagira said...

So exciting. Can't wait to hear all about her. :)

Molly the Airedale said...

Joslyn's room is adorable, Nala! We are so excited for you and your mom and dad!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you will be an Auntie soon Nala!

Auntie Nala, has a good ring to it!

Its is great the the baby room has a basket of toys for you that makes it real special.

Congrats to your hoomans and good luck to your Mom for an easy time of delivering.

woos, Tessa

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a beaWOOtiful name!

It will go so well with Nanook and Pooka's baby brother Rhys!

Paws khrossed fur the time to go by khwikhkly!

Maybe the fireworks will pop her out sooner!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Tell her NOT to read Nanook and Pooka's blog post until her sweet sister is here ;-)

brooke said...

Joslyn will be so lucky to have you for a big sister!

Dexter said...

The baby's room looks beautiful. She will be so happy to gaze at the walls and she will feel safe with you by her crib. Good luck to mom.

SLobbers,
mango

Remi said...

Just a few more days! How very exciting!

Amber-Mae said...

Next week already! How exciting! Joslyn is a very pretty name. I bet she is going to be a very beautiful little one. And I absolutely LOVE her room! It is so sweet! My paws are crossed that your mom will have a smooth delivery.

Raising Addie said...

We are soooooo excited for you guys! We can hardly wait to meet her!!

LOVE the babies room! Oh is it just precious! Glad there are puppy things in there too :)

BIG hugs & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Nala I am sooo excited about your new baby sister. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you that you don't have to wait too much longer, and sending best wishes to your mom for a great delivery.
My mom is squeeing about the adorable owls in the nursery - the whole thing is adorable, and she especially loves the owls.
xo

Sapphire said...

We can't wait to see your sister Joslyn! Her room is SO pretty!

Sheba of West Africa said...

We can't wait either, Nala!! Oh, how exciting!!! You'll make the bestest of sisters, we know!

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

absolutely stunning. love love the room--great job you guys! I am such a sap when it comes to babies!