Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Photos With Mom



Mom and I went for a walk on Sunday, just the two of us!  It was great fun although she made me pose a few times for her.  Don't worry, the grafitti you see is only chalk so it will wash off.  She has plans to do more chalk photos sometime. Apparently, she wants to use her chalk drawings and pictures to make a story book for my baby sister and me...should be interesting.  Hope you all are having a super week...we're supposed to get up to 65 m.p.h. winds here tonight.  Hope we don't blow away!

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What beautiful photos of you, Nala! Gosh, I sure hope you don't blow away!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Dexter said...

I'm so glad that you are getting your own private mom time. That is important. You both need a break from the wee human pup.

Slobbers,
mango

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Oh Nala,
You are such a pretty girl! I love when your mom takes pictures of you!
Stay safe and don't blow away!
xo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Nice to get some Mom time, isn't it, Nala? Beautiful photos - bet that book will be great too.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Remi said...

Wow! We got some winds last night, but probably not 65 mph! Hope all is still standing over in your direction!

The Army of Four said...

Woo! One-on-one time with Mom is the BEST!
You look so pretty in your picture, Nala!
Luv,
Dave

Unknown said...

Hi Nala - long time no woof! Great to hear from you - that looks like a really fun walk. I know ALL about having to pose on walks..hee! hee! And chalk photos...what an interesting idea! We can just see what a great picture book that would make! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

pippadog said...

Hello Nala

Sorry I haven't been by, but I guess you have been pretty busy too. A dog's life huh?

Pippa