Saturday, July 19, 2008

Gettin' Rowdy with the Neighbor Dog

Meet Sadie. She is a Corgi, and she lives just down the street from me. Normally, she is walking with her human Dad when I see her, and she is on her leash. This time though, her Dad let her off to play with me for a little bit in my front yard. She is cute, huh! She is also very well-behaved! (just like me...BOL...most of the time!)



My tongue is almost as big as her...what a cutie!



RUFF!!! Don't, I repeat, DON"T let her cuteness fool you because this girl packs a punch or a bite or a bark...something, but her size certainly doesn't stop her! "I am NOT a sheep or a cow Sadie so you don't have to herd me!" My barks were useless as she was too caught up in the game to hear me so she continued to herd me until......




I turned the game around and chased her in circles around the little yard! OH, now this was fun! However, despite her being so low to the ground...Sadie had some speed! And boy, could she cut some corners like it was nothin'! Don't worry though.....



I caught her, and explained that as a Rhodesian Ridgeback I am a fierce lion hunter and that she really didn't stand a chance against my lightning speed and ability to use my paws like a "lion" and trap her to the ground! BOL! Well, this did not sit well with her and.....



she quickly wiggled her way out from under me and the herding began all over again! We had a tail-waggin' good time!



No comments: