Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ridgeback on Red Top


My family has decided that every year on the 4th of July we are going to go on a hike! This year we went to Red Top Mountain and it was Bow Wow Beautiful! I saw pretty purple lupine, red Indian Paintbrush, sunny Balsamroot, pearly white Queen Anne's Lace, and Sulphur Buckwheat among many other flowers! Also, the mountain views were BARKariffic...we could see the snowy peaks of the Stuart Range. I was off leash for most of the hike as I am a good girl most of the time ;) but my Mom got a little paranoid when we were on top near the edge of the cliff so she made me put my leash on and stay close to her...I guess it's a "Mom Thing"! We had a pawesome time! Check out a few more pics from the trip below!

My Uncle Joel came with us too....I WOOF him!


Frolicking in the lupine


2 comments:

Simba said...

looks like a pawesome hiking spot!!

btw: I love your stripe on your back! Very distinct!! ;o)

wags,

Simba

Abby said...

I love the pictures! And the scrapbook page too.
Since dinner club is canceled do you guys want to come over for dinner here? We could barbeque....