Thursday, October 9, 2008

Show me your ears!!!!

Show me your ears is what Mom says to me when I look like this in pictures. :) BOL! Quite often when she goes to take my picture I put my ears back like this and it looks like I have NO ears. I don't know why I do it...I just can't help myself. Maybe part of me wants to pay Mom back for too much picture taking. BOL! She sure doesn't think it's funny but I do! Besides, I think it makes me look quite sleek and elegant! ;) On this particular day she wanted to get a nice fall picture but I wasn't really in the mood so she got the no ears look all day.


" No ears Mom, give it up!"


"Still no ears...can't you tell I have more important things to do right now than pose for you...like smell the grass, eat the grass, drink from the river, run through the tall grass, and the list could go on."



"Oh, what's that I smell...shoot, I showed her an ear! That's all you are gettin' lady...you are lucky I was distracted by something sweet and smelly."



"Ok, I'm outta here...gotta go find out what smells so good. Sorry Mom but the photo session for today has been cancelled by ME!" BOL!!!!





1 comment:

A Room to Grow said...

Nala, you crack me up!