Sunday, January 3, 2010

Belated HOWLiday Greetings!!


OMD....I am SO late at wishing you Happy HOWLidays, but trust me, I have been trying! We have had some major technical difficulties here with uploading anything to the blog so we have decided to fully switch to blogspot which means my address has changed. It may take a while for this to take effect so if anyone finds this then I will soon be adding a link to my old address so you can update my web address. :) Anyway, hope you all had a pawesome holiday season! I will catch up with you soon and share my holiday adventures with you as well!
Love,
Nala

3 comments:

Sames Blogs said...

BARK! Your it! I found you! Happy New Year Nala and mom! BARK! Sasha the Princess

Claire said...

SUCH a cute photo!!! happy holidays to all of you!

nandito007_ said...

Hi Mrs.Yeager!It´s me Fernando!I like all of your pictures and I was so happy to see nala in person!The class really wants you to come visit someday!


P.S.I really like the "pawesome"phrase!!!!