Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Sea of Fog

Today, I got to go for a hike! It felt so good to get out and run! As you can see it was quite foggy here! In fact, it was so foggy that it was hard to see very far. It stayed like this all day.


But if you walked just a little way up the hill you could get above the fog! It was GRRREAT!! Ahhhh, blue sky, sunshine, beautiful!


Here's Sierra and her Mom and...



me and my Mom! We all enjoyed soaking up the Vitamin D and we even saw two deer!



Doesn't it look like a sea of fog...so neat! We were on our way down here but really wishing we could stay and enjoy the sunshine a little longer.

P.S. As you can see, I am feeling better. Mom is going to get me some new food tomorrow so we will keep you posted!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW how gorgeous it is - i want to move up to your neighborhood Nala! I'm so glad you are feeling better. Look forward to hearing how the new food goes.

And I'm amazed at the end of the video... 1 "Nala come" was all it took! You're a good ridgie girl!

Anonymous said...

Looks gorgeous Nala..Chelse has been cooped up for nearly a month...grrr and badly needs to stretch her long legs... youve inspired me to go for a hike, rain or no rain....